Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MY SPIRITUAL / ANGELIC NAME


 
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x62/GraphEmp/Angels/GUARDIANANGEL.jpg 

Only God knows how many angels exist;
there are so many that they're likely innumerable by human beings.
But some of the most powerful -- the Archangels -- have names,
thanks to the people they visited in ancient times who wanted to identify them.
When people named the angels, they usually used the suffix "el" (which means "in God") to honor the fact that God made and empowered angels.  

Then people constructed the rest of each angel's name to reflect a certain meaning.
What's particularly interesting to note is that most of the angels' names represent
 the type of work they do in the world. 
  
https://nadinetarotreiki.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/raphael.jpg 


Consider the angel Raphael, for instance. His name means "God heals," 
because Raphael often works on God-given healing assignments, 
helping people who are suffering in body, mind, or spirit. 


   
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgEppP4dQ994oiV9sVStrn2gmFL5pizJ1d_ah91lDkZpe8gAcRUQ27OHCulEydpysa43rmSJ1QpOgGL3SUyEy1__3CZ8-kiluxOsmIPMNdXoTDSXey-XLRtmiqby3OHJz_gEi287VqLOZ8/s1600/archangel-michael43.jpg
Or, consider Michael
Since he is often engaged in the battle between good and evil, the meaning of his name ("Who is like God?") offers a challenge to those who doubt God's supreme power.

You probably use either your legal name or your nickname to identify yourself to other people. 
But have you ever considered what your spiritual name is? 

You can think of your spiritual name as a way of describing the unique ways you can contribute to the world, just like the angels' names describe the distinctive ways that they contribute.
 
It isn't hard to figure out what your spiritual name may be. 
First, just reflect on your God-given interests and talents. 
What do you most enjoy doing? What do you do best? 

Next, consider the opportunities God has given you to serve others, 
and how you can use your unique abilities to do so best. 

Finally, take action!
 Follow the angels' example of accepting God's assignments

So get to know your spiritual name, and let the angels whose names we know inspire you to become a force for good in the world!

SOURCE:  http://angels.about.com/b/2011/06/06/what-is-your-spiritual-name.htm 


Well ...., actually I have already thought about this, long before i read the article above..... 
If I were to be an ANGEL...., my name would be FRENCIEL...

I always believe that there is BEAUTY in everything..., that there is HIDDEN BEAUTY in raw things... ,
you just got to dig deeper, use your imagination and creativity in order to unmask
that glorious beauty behind the veil....
I love MAKEOVERS............, seeing the BEFORE's  and AFTER's ..., or in short..., the TRANSFORMATIONS... , whether of a person  or of things....
Indeed, it may not always seem to be so EASY  especially if you have already judged the book 
by just reluctantly seeing its cover.....
If I were an Angel, I would encourage to broaden the mind first, and BELIEVE that with strong faith ,  determination and creativity.... , 
you can be able to think of solutions and ways to make things POSSIBLE.....
so it's really gonna be a UGLY DUCKLING turning into a LOVELY WHITE SWAN............ 

I do feel it would be fun to inspire people to celebrate UNIQUENESS...,and to celebrate WHO THEY ARE, makin them to believe in their God-given gifts.., encouraging them to  explore more, grow..., expand and discover MORE of their potentials...
...
...
And so.., that's how I would be , f I were to become a Guardian Angel ....=)

1 comment:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help.

    ReplyDelete