Saturday, November 22, 2014

ANGEL FEATHERS



This reminds me of Archangel Uriel..., 
When I asked some things from him on an early morning 
when I woke up.....
Freeing myself from feeling worthless , idle and unproductive...., 
and asking for his help to manifest my requests out of thin air...., 
as I embrace a new life of ABUNDANCE...

  
https://www.facebook.com/PocketfulofAngels/photos/a.154410554599552.29269.152947124745895/856621614378439/?type=1&theater

I went to the kitchen to initiallly  wash my face...., before making my cup of coffee....
The  windows were open..., and I actually saw a white feather sitting on the leaf of a grass....
I first thought that it could be a sign from the Angels above....
but i thought..., maybe it's just from the rooster outside....

So I just ignored  it...
.I would have had accepted it more if I actually saw it falling in the thin air coming from above...
Then that IS indeed a SIGN....

So..., I just shruged my shoulders with a bit of an unconvinced frown in my face....

Okay.....my face's done...
And I need my cup of coffee!
I headed to the stove area to get the kettle....
and OH !!!! to my GREAT SURPRISE !

I INSTANTLY NOTICED  this cute round little feather right on the stove.... and it was WHITE....
I said to myself..., where on earth  would this come from?
I already knew and felt that it was the sign from the lovely Angels....

I decided to pick it up and save it somewhere on my table ....
Upon heading straight right into my room to put it in a safe place..., 
I again recalled that scene where I actually saw that little feather...
---and of course, that stove....

Then I have thought of FIRE....
which made me recall the phrase " FLAME OF GOD"
...and YEAH !!!
That's the TITLE given to the ARCHANGEL URIEL......

And just a few moments before that..., 
I recalled myself calling for him and asking for his help.....

When I reached my room, I decided to place that little feather beneath his little statue on my table...
to remind me of his QUICK QUICK QUICK RESPONSE
for my call....

THANK YOU ARCHANGEL URIEL......, the "FLAME OF GOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment