Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY






♥ Affirmation of Abundance 1 ♥
"Abundance flows to me, and is around me,
I am surrounded by abundance now."

♥ Affirmation of Abundance 2 ♥
"I know that all of my needs will be met, today and always."







♥ Affirmation of Abundance 3 ♥
"I am provided for today, and all the tomorrows to come."


♥ Affirmation of Abundance 4 ♥
"Abundance and peace of mind are now mine."

♥ Affirmation of Abundance 5 ♥
"I am open and ready to be guided to the means
of providing for myself and my loved ones."

 
♥ Affirmation of Abundance 6 ♥
"All that I hope for and all that I need
are now within my reach."

 
♥ Affirmation of Abundance 7 ♥
"I am abundant and happy in every part of my life."



Archangel Ariel is the Angel to call upon for prosperity - ask that he provides you with the guidance to find the way to secure the financial stability you are looking for.
You may be pleasantly surprised at the inspired ideas you are then sent in return!

My personal favourite abundance crystal is Citrine - see image.
Place it in the wealth corner of your home to attract prosperity into your life. (you will find your wealth corner by standing just inside your front door, and, looking towards the back of your home, choose the furthermost back, left corner).
Other crystals said to attract abundance are Carnelian, Yellow Topaz, Yellow Sapphire and Tiger's Eye. Take a look in a crystal shop to see which one feels just right for you! 
 
SOURCE: http://www.myangelcardreadings.com/abundance.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Are you on the path to ultimate life success?

    Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customised report that comes from it.

    ==> 60 Second Life Success Quiz (and personalised report)

    I was shocked at how accurate the results were for me when I tried this quiz myself and I’m sure you’ll be impressed too.

    Your report reveals things you need to know, customised for you based on your responses, so that you can manifest for yourself a life of wealth, love, health, success and more!

    ==> Go here for the 60 second life success quiz (and personalised report)

    Enjoy and go well!

    Kind regards,








    .

    ReplyDelete