Friday, March 28, 2014



Welcome FAERIES' ORACLE.....


It's been said that Faes love JOKES, humour, singing , dancing and the merry stuffs...

When I was looking for a fae deck  in  an Online Shop..., as I have been really attracted to the Fae eversince....,  I instantly fell in love with it..., actually I was supposed to buy the MYSTIC FAERY TAROT deck..., 








...,but got second thoughts when I saw THIS!


The FAERIES' ORACLE Cards, for me...,  have more appeal because they do have A LOT of  the  NATURE-ish feel and mesmerizing ETHEREAL LOOK.....
 But like what I have mentioned earlier..., they LOVE joking and fooling around......



I paid for this on  one Monday morning ..., thinking that I would receive this the next day..... I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited...., that whenever I glance at their pics from  the Google..., I was just imagining that they're already in my hands, and that I was already touching them.... 
Tuesday came....., nahhhhh they didn't come..., I told myself that maybe by Wednesday..., I might be able to receive them via LBC....
Wednesday came................, I was very hopeful and was quite anticipating for its arrival till the latest  hour, or in other words, till sunset....... but NAAAAHHH..., they didn't come.... I was a bit annoyed and impatient...., so I messaged the guy from that Online Shop..., but in a polite, civilized and literate way.... He said that he already sent the deck  to the courier..., and that I will be able to receive them  by the next day, which  is Thursday..., and/or latest by Friday.....
Sooo...... Thursday came......NAAAAAHHHH !!!
Then FRIDAY................... NAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
...OK.....,  I told myself to really really be patient .... I  consulted the Runes and the Archangel Oracle Cards.., even the Pendulum.., which gave me uncomfortable  answers...
Then Monday came...,  I told myself that I might be able to receive them on that same day..., still maintaining my hopeful mood, patience,  compassion and composure..., which was really hard to do..., especially in that particular moment that the result of  my anticipation was exactly the OPPOSITE.....
So AGAIN...., I messaged the guy in FB the next day...., kinda pissed of course...., yet I approached my message in a gentle way, informing him that  I haven't received any packages yet, or at all..... He was indeed surprised and kept on telling me that he DID send  them ... I asked for the tracking number then logged off instantly in  dismay....




Later in the afternoon...,. the package came FINALLY !....
I asked the delivery guy about the date when it was sent.... He showed me the receipt and found out that they were sent  on 
Monday...., as in "YESTERDAY"..........., yet the guy told me that he  already sent  them  last Wednesday....


Anyways I think it doesn't matter anymore....I already received them  and that's it...., I released all my  mild anger and doubts..., then messaged the guy right away, informing him that I already have them..



...And that led me to a CONCLUSION  that the Fae Folks had surprised me with their JOKES.....

No comments:

Post a Comment