Sunday, March 30, 2014

FAMILIARIZING MY KITTY

My MISHELL




This is my  shy and reserved  pet, MISHELL ...

...She just lost her sister, Svetlana,  a few days ago...

Her bigger sister, Svetlana, is actually her inverse and opposite..., though both are tri-coloured... She was the "DAY" version because her fur was mostly in white..., while hers is mostly in black.... Svetlana was more of the pet type because she was quite willing to be cuddled and be treated like a baby... 

Mishell , on the other hand, is quite aloof and quiet most of the time.., and often, she runs as though she's being chased, whenever I attempt to carry her...





I have been observing her behaviour eversince her mom brought her to our home....
At first, I didn't like her that much because i felt that her colour is quite strong and too "harsh"....
 I have thought of givin her to  my cousin, because he always ask me about , and for some pets to keep in their home...

I don't know why she seemed to be like a challenge to me....

so I decided to keep her...

Svetlana loved to sleep on top of her..., sort of a hugging blanket....she was too sweet protecting her younger sister and keeping her warm.... And that's only the chance that I could ever  lay my hands and caress this Little Fairy.... (haha)




I have tried looking at her straight in the eye and asked if she could be my familiar....
 Waited for some responses....but no, I didn't feel the connection.... so I let it be....

I told myself that I'll just be a nice "MOM" to her anyways......



 

Well since her big sister passed away..., she became so lonely.....Maybe she's somewhat missing her hugs and their playtime moments with her..... I knew I have to do something to let her feel that she's still loved and not alone....
I fed her and took her to my room afterwards.....






And there, I heard her first MEOWS..... cute, short and reserved ones.....
I observed her when i laid her on the floor.... she was somewhat  not comfortable probably because of the new environment.... I kept on feeding her while  gently caressing her fur..... oh poor one!... 
I was actually sending her my love that time, hoping that she would recognize it...




After eating, I just looked at her, wonderin what she'd do next..... She kept on sniffing the floors then headed to my bed.... 







That time, I was also surfing the net..., so my laptop was also on top.... My journals, wands crystals and  Angel Oracle Cards were there too....So while doing my thing on the laptop, I kept on staring at her occasionally m watchin how she would settle on my comforter.....




She looked really  really sad and I did feel so sorry for her..... 
I kept on uttering some baby or pet  talks  while stroking her head and back...., 
and often I giving  her some  heartfelt hugs....
 I noticed she felt some comfort sitting next to my crystals.... 


  and so I put  an amethyst and a
 rose quartz 
near her
 to somehow soothe
 her emotional longings..... 
 

 Then she  gradually fell asleep.....


  


Well since that moment, I have felt that she became closer to me....

She has started opening up  her emotions and now, 
i'm currently feeling the connection between us....
After her meal, she would always come to my bedroom , 
makes me know her presence for the prize of warm hugs and cuddles.... 
She always nibble my fingertips gently everytime she lands on my bed..... 
I know it's a sign 
of her cute kitty affection.... 


Oh I do hope we establish a great bond together....
 I won't rush in too much or force her to be my familiar..... for it's maybe too early yet....
I think she'll let me know if she chooses to be mine...


For the meantime..., I'll let her curl up and  take her sleep....


Blessed be Little One.... <3

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment