Monday, March 24, 2014

I AM STILL MAGICKAL

It's been years since I  last kept and wrote  some things in my past  blogs...
And now, here I am again....., starting a new one.... 

Well I decided to journalize my Magickal Workings and  fun stuffs as i venture the mysterious ways and incredible paths of my Magickal Life...

 Aside from this, I am still keeping a journal..., one  which i personally write on  and record whatever inspires me at the moment.... I decided to write in here first, as I find it easier to type, edit  and upload pictures....., maybe I would just print this and keep a copy for my personal record....

I will not ellaborate much , as long stories do bore me...Anyways after so many years of being busy, I was forced to leave what I was once used to doing.... but I am glad that nowadays, I can find time to re-connect  and to re-live a life of the old ways....



And YES......  I am STILL MAGICKAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment