Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MY PERSONALIZED BOOK OF RUNES




Finally........, after several days of research, editing , cutting, pasting....and tons of blah blah blah..., 
I have finished my  very own, Personalized Book of Runes... 

Of course, the first step is to make the RUNES primarily...., i think i will not discuss it here.... I'm gonna feature it in my next post... Anyways.., after having them materialized.., I decided to create my own version  of the reference with regards to their correspondences, meanings when in upright, reversed, and in converse mode..., including their Characteristics and  Personal Interpretations... 



Along with  this, I also decided to make a RUNE Journal..., which have the same covering material out of brown, yarn-like woven  fabric..., but with different paper materials... It has become really THICK...... but I do love their looks ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment