Friday, March 28, 2014

NEW "HOME" for my STONES and CRYSTALS


NEW "HOME" for my STONES and CRYSTALS

I have a great fascination  in CRYSTALS and STONES....
thus,  i love collecting them....
There are a few online shops that sell these..., some in raw, then polished..., and some are in 
jewelry forms... 
 
 
I buy these, not by IMPULSE..., but  rather .., 
due to the strange "PULL" that they have towards me.....
 
 
but for some, it's probably due to curiosity about the energies that I might connect to... I don't know.., I'm jut attracted to them.., and that's the bottomline....
 
 ( former containers of my stones and crystals )
 
When I began  my collecting..., I  started off by placing them temporarily in the re-purposed  Perfume Box.., which happened to be my favourite because it is the signature scent of my favourite Singer...., Regine Velasquez....
 
For the accessories such as necklaces and bracelets.., I placed them in the clear glass container, so I'll know which ones belong to the wearables and which ones i should carry along or use for any sort of purposes i intended them to be...

Yes after a few months, they've grown, and i felt that there's a need for a bigger space....
I saw an old wooden box which my aunt gave me..., it was still in good shape, but it needed to have a more "polished " and sophisticated look..., as its former look was a bit tacky  and really ugly.... Sorry I don't have any pics of its former condition... but anyways..., it already underwent a MAKEOVER....

I covered i with deep brown furry fabric and attached a neat lace that  corresponds  its  colour.... I decided not to attach its cover because  I prefer the stones and crystals to "BREATHE" ...., and that  their energies won't be  blocked....
I decided to use the deep chocolate brown colour because my idea came from the colour of the rich soil..., so visually, that's the concept....

( re-purposed Wooden Box with lace )



After the box had been made, I decided to keep the jewelries in their glass container in order to give more space to the future   Stones and Crystals... I also place some nice bed of  POTPOURRI so that they can still connect with the Earth....
 


( new HOME for my stones and crystals )


  




No comments:

Post a Comment