Sunday, August 2, 2015

PAGAN NAME

Well i was just curious about what my name would be like
from a web application ...
It required to simply type your name 
and after a couple of seconds..., 
you'll see what your Pagan Name is....
...

I got this:

 

I FIND IT QUITE ACCURATE ! 

My zodiac sign is Aries, as ruled by the planet Mars...,
which is affiliated to war and battle....
And that  INNER VOICE stuff that was mentioned above
is really my thing !

 I tried out my business name..., and i got this !

  

This resonates with me quite well when it comes to 
COMPETITION...

It is 
PERFECTLY TRUE !

And i checked out my nickname..., wonderin what would my 
Magickal Name would be: 

 

NO COMMENT......

LOLS!


  


THIS DELIGHTED ME THE MOST ! 

I AM QUITE LOVING THIS !!!  

   
I am so amazed with this "GAME"....
I have a great fascination with the SWAN...,  
in fact, I am using that to symbolize myself... 
Graceful, serene, gentle humble....
Those are the wonderful qualities of the SWAN which I admire most...

They are the BEAUTY of the SWAN...




No comments:

Post a Comment