Tuesday, August 18, 2015

IN THE MOOD FOR RHYMES

I think my MUSE visited me today...,
as I find my self inclined to doing a little poetry...
It started off with this thought: 

..."DRESS TO IMPRESS "
...
...what's in a dress ???
...
...if you don't have the CONFIDENCE...,
...
...you'd still be a MESS 



then succeeded  by the thought that the day today is
TUESDAY..., which is perfect for LUST  or SEX SPELLS...
Well, I had the urge to compose a sort  of ATTRACTION Spell, 
since the current Moon Phase is in the waxing state....
It's like a Love Spell but with that intent of finding somebody 
with passion, lust and lots of romance.... 
Here it is:


ATTRACTION SPELL 
 
...Find me now,
...come here , quick !
...Let your heart now speak !
...
...Express your love
...and send my way
...and keep all blocks at bay !



A few minutes later, I have come up with another 
"Magickal Rhymes"..., for 

Attracting an Ideal Mate, Lover
or Prince Charming


 ...Someone cute, someone nice,
...Someone who's neat, so kind and wise,
...Someone who's sweet and always cares,
...Someone I dream of as my pair
...
...I draw you forth into my life
...Now's the hour, the time is right !
...Come to me now and find me here...
...Let's share this sweet love
...that'll last for years...


With harm to none , it is now done, 
As I will, 
SO MOTE IT BE ! 


Again..., after a few more minutes,
I have finished doing another one
which i thought, I would call ,



"SPELL" 

...What's in the line...,
.........what's with the rhymes?
...What's in the sound
.........that sings like chimes?
...What are your thoughts
.........and your intents?
...Is it blessing, love,
.........or curse you send?
...Weave your thoughts with utmost care
...Not with flying minds
.........and blank stare
...Utter the words with focus and power
...Release your intents,
..........manifest your desires !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment