Friday, August 14, 2015

EMPATH

 
https://www.facebook.com/WitchyWisdomOwner/photos/a.975124495831889.1073741833.117890378221976/975128492498156/?type=1&theater 



  I have always been wondering if I am an EMPATH....

1st, 2nd and 4th are true to me.....
for 3rd and 5th..., 
somehow, i still can tell which is mine or what to do....., 
although, i experienced the 3rd already...



1) KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING  
I used to say ," I don't know how I am able to know it...", 
but now, I do...
It feels like something or someone is "coaching" me...,
or guiding me..., 
helping me to give the hints, statements, 
and make me aware of someone's gestures..., 
which let me to "read" the "real" situation....
 It may be my intuition or my Guardian Angel who's whispering me all that I need to know...
but if i don't have proofs or firm ground , 
I just keep quiet  and conceal what I know
and keep on "reading" the person---his thoughts and actions.

2) May find large groups of people overwhelming

...and that's the main reason why i hate socializing too much..., except 
when it's only needed for my job as a Makeup Artist...
I have been accustomed to being in my room since childhood...
I never get bored...
I love being alone...,
and if i need to go out.., I just spend time with my  Faery Garden...

3) Feel sad or tearful for no apparent reason
I have already experienced this....
but i think once or maybe twice in a blue moon...
It just happens sometimes...., but i know when to stop...
and shield myself from thoughts which only give me
negative vibes...

4) Find it difficult to share their personal space

Well..., INDEED ! I just don't want anyone or anybody
gate crashing in my room and touching my personal stuffs in there...
KEEP OFF ! lols !

5) Mistake other people's emotions for their own

I do not recall experiencing this....
or if i  already did, 
I think it would be in the situations when I suddenly recall
some instances or situations that is similar to 
role-playing..., 
where I would put myself in some other's shoes
and maybe act  or express my emotions, 
in accordance to what i should have during that moment when 
a particular incidents occured...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment