Sunday, September 7, 2014

A BIT OF PONDERING MOMENTS


I found another article to which I can relate much to.....
I do find it hard to resist not to share this....the words and the thoughts are very nice..., they make me want to ponder a bit and reflect on the message that it brings....
 
 
 
 
 
If I were a gifted painter,
I would paint a world of delight.
If I were a wordsmith of note,
I would create a universe of kindness.
If my voice could entrance generations,

My music would echo round the globe.

I am simply what I am,
A Soul blessed with sight.
I see what the World could be.
I speak of Life, Joy and Love.
I build with my heart,
To the eternal tune of the song of Light.

Paint Your own world in your colors.
Sing Your own song in the key-of-you.
Write upon the ages
The Beauty of your Heart.
Let the Light of your Soul
Create your Own Life.


~Dulce Caramia

Dulce Locuras ~Sweet Crazy Lady~ 
https://www.facebook.com/Dulce.Locuras.Sweet.Crazy.Lady/photos/a.664015436972186.1073741828.352908868082846/589159044457826/?type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment