Friday, July 17, 2015

ARCHANGEL PATHIEL

Sometimes, you see something so beautiful, words just don't work. "One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you 


 
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/69262_535735149780321_1897687881_n.jpg?oh=f8ba7d37032267a9faa8c37e4d3da084&oe=565B5CE2 


 ARCHANGEL PATHIEL’S name means ‘opener of God.’ His mystical name is Patha. Other names he has shared with those he guides, Pattiel, and Padmiel (Paddy.) According to ancient Jewish Mysticism, as Patha he is the angel invoked at the close of Sabbath. At this time blessings are spoken over wine, spices and candles. Then a special blessing is recited regarding the division between the sacred and the secular world. To me everything about the Sabbath is done with grace and luxury. There is abundance of candles, table cloths, wine, food, and family sharing. Therefore Pathiel is the one to invoke when you want to open the door to prosperity and grace.


Pathiel loves assisting you in any way he can so you can experience more prosperity and abundance in your life. When you ask, he will sometimes gift you with unexpected blessings. He does this to throw you off balance a bit, so that you will become ‘open’ to prosperity coming to you in unusual ways. He will provide you with the opportunities you need to attract and create more prosperity. This angel wants you to be financially abundant and successful in all your endeavors- because he believes in the abundance of the Universe-he works to help you open to this belief! He asks that you send your wishes and desires to him, and then TRUST thatyou’re your prayers will be answered.


When I meditated on this Angel he made it clear that he is drawn to intelligent, yet stubborn people. He loves being with them as they navigate the Universe, learning how to create miracles in their lives and in the lives of others. The people that have him for a guiding angel are those that ask questions, get answers, and then want more! They are the doers in life, the ones that say ‘show me’ and I’ll believe! Because they need to see it, to believe it, he recommends that they make a list of things they want to manifest. The written word –that which is seen-cannot be denied! Having faith that you have asked, and that it WILL BE PROVIDED is the key. Focusing each day, not on asking again and again… but on the appreciation that it has already been provided- that it is there waiting for you to receive it! That is his mission.

Pathiel has the ability to open the gates of manifestation so that prosperity can flow easily, consistently and abundantly into your life. With your help, your positive focus on all the prosperity you see around you, AND graciously appreciating that there are no limits-he will open to you, those things that you desire. He asks that you joyously receive even the smallest of gifts, and that as you continue to receive good fortune in your life, you graciously share it with others who are in need.
I have used a picture of an Angel holding a divine symbol to denote Angel Pathiel, because he is one of the angels that bear the mystical name of God Shemhamphorae, which is a corruption of the Hebrew term Shem ha-Mephorash, which was used in tannaitic times to refer to the Tetragrammaton, a 72-letter name for God, or sometimes a 42-letter name. Also, just to really confuse… there is a 216 letter name for God that the Shem-ha-Mephorash refers to. There are many beautiful amulets and drawings depicting the Shemhamphorae.

Prayer to evoke Pathiel - Pathiel, I surrender my wish list to you. Assist me in opening the gates of manifestation to allow prosperity and abundance to flow freely and easily into my life. I trust that my prayers have ALREADY been answered, and I give great thanks. 

SOURCE:
Mystic Angels

4 comments:

  1. Pls how many candles yuh need before you can call the angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls how many candles yuh need before you can call the angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Belinda i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr irekenagba. my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr irekenagba you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact him on........
    WhatsApp: +2347059630655
    email:doctorirekenagba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Belinda i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr irekenagba. my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr irekenagba you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact him on........
    WhatsApp: +2347059630655
    email:doctorirekenagba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete