Saturday, June 6, 2015

BLOOD MAGICK

I had the urge to re-post this , 
because i remember that i used my own blood 
in one of my spells...


Blood magic, super serious stuff here. A lot of people wonder about using blood in their work, I know I did at one time as well. First thing you need to know is this: Blood magic cannot be undone. No matter how much you regret the spell or dislike the out come or wish to part from the bond you made. You are tied to what you have done. Think about if you truly want what this spell, curse, hex, dedication, bond. Think about all the out comes that could happen. Do you really want the spell to happen in the way you are stating it, do you really want to hex someone this bad, does your god or goddess frown on self harm or blood it self (some do! Be sure to research!), are you willing to take what the out come could be? No matter how good or bad it is. Think on it for a while. Please don’t do it in haste or desperation, if you are upset over something, wait a full moon cycle before casting. Be sure this is what you want, be sure you word everything perfectly and have all the items you will need to insure there is no confusion in your work. I have only drawn blood once and that was in desperation of the healing spell to save my familiar (which I left out of the spell I posted for that for others to use on here).
Second thing: Don’t do what they do in the movies. Do not cut your palm. It takes a very long time to heal and is easily infected. There are many ways to get blood. For women, most of you should be able to get blood with out causing any harm to your self at all. Menstruation blood works just as well as blood from your arm or leg. If you don’t have this option, you can always prick your finger or arm, ect with a sanitized needle or safety pin (you can buy sterile needles online or just clean one in alcohol/fire before use. You don’t need much blood, just a drop or two is enough, don’t slice yourself wide open please.
Thirdly: there are 4 different ways to get the blood to the powers to have it used for the purpose you need it. To get the energy from your blood to the spiritual plan, place the blood on a sheet of paper and burn it. The atmosphere try and drip your blood into the wind. For Earth energy drop it onto the earth. For the cosmos just drip in into running water or a bowl of blessed water. It all depends on what element you are needing help with to cast your spell.
Please be careful casting anything with blood, and once again, think about what you are doing. I post this information, as well as the love spells that I posted, because I know people look for this information. You want to know about it, are curious about it. I want to tell you the proper ways to be doing them as well as caution you as much as I can through out the post to make you double think your actions. Any questions or concerns about this post, please send me a message and I will respond to you, privately if you would like just be sure to tell me so.
(The picture is one of my own, the blood is fake)


Blood magic, super serious stuff here.
 A lot of people wonder about using blood in their work, I know I did at one time as well.
 First thing you need to know is this: 
Blood magic cannot be undone.  


No matter how much you regret the spell 
or dislike the out come or wish to part from the bond you made.
 You are tied to what you have done. 
Think about if you truly want what this spell, curse, hex, dedication, bond. 
Think about all the out comes that could happen. 
Do you really want the spell to happen in the way you are stating it, 
do you really want to hex someone this bad,
 does your god or goddess frown on self harm or blood it self (some do! Be sure to research!), 
 are you willing to take what the out come could be? 


No matter how good or bad it is. 
Think on it for a while. Please don’t do it in haste or desperation,
 if you are upset over something, wait a full moon cycle before casting.
 Be sure this is what you want, be sure you word everything perfectly 
and have all the items you will need to insure there is no confusion in your work.


 I have only drawn blood once and that was in desperation of the healing spell
 to save my familiar (which I left out of the spell I posted for that for others to use on here).


Second thing: Don’t do what they do in the movies. 

Do not cut your palm. It takes a very long time to heal and is easily infected. 

There are many ways to get blood.

 For women, most of you should be able to get blood with out causing any harm to your self at all. Menstruation blood works just as well as blood from your arm or leg.

 If you don’t have this option, you can always prick your finger or arm
ect with a sanitized needle or safety pin (you can buy sterile needles online 
or just clean one in alcohol/fire before use. 

You don’t need much blood, just a drop or two is enough, 
 don’t slice yourself wide open please.



Thirdly: there are 4 different ways to get the blood to the powers to have it used
 for the purpose you need it. 

To get the energy from your blood to the spiritual plan, place the blood on a sheet of paper and burn it. The atmosphere try and drip your blood into the wind.
 For Earth energy drop it onto the earth. 
For the cosmos just drip in into running water or a bowl of blessed water. 
It all depends on what element you are needing help with to cast your spell.


Please be careful casting anything with blood, and once again, think about what you are doing. 
I post this information, as well as the love spells that I posted,
 because I know people look for this information. 
 You want to know about it, are curious about it.
 I want to tell you the proper ways to be doing them 
as well as caution you as much as I can
 through out the post to make you double think your actions. 


 Any questions or concerns about this post, please send me a message and I will respond to you, privately if you would like just be sure to tell me so.
(The picture is one of my own, the blood is fake)



SOURCE:  http://starterwitch.tumblr.com/post/43693109336/blood-magic-super-serious-stuff-here-a-lot-of

1 comment:

  1. As an experienced blood witch, it isn't "good" or "evil". It always works, but with unpredictable outcomes. It is your blood and reflection of your desire, but it's kind of simple and makes mistakes. Think of it as asking a blind and deaf person who speaks an entirely different language do so some complicated thing for you. As much as they will try to "get it right", something is always going to be off, and most "off" things in the craft are undesirable, and even regrettable. It's not a punishment, or some wickedness of the world - it's just a translation error. Even simple things can have unpredictable outcomes. An example: I had a cat who escaped the house, so I cast to have her find her way home and into the house. Within hours, her litter-hood best friend dog pal had dug out of the back yard, disappeared himself, and then returned with my cat, or what was left of her. He brought her inside and laid her (lower half) in my lap while I was asleep. Blood magic isn't great with details - that's the caution.

    ReplyDelete